Saturday 27 February 2010

LUCY: Flash MP3, Banner and Photos


If you click on the photo, you'll be able to see the latest design ideas I have for Lucy's website.

The MP3 player was entirely made by myself using photoshop and flash with action script.

I've created a DIV with a background image which includes the pins, and then created a DIV inside that with the Flash content, making it look as though it's a single image. I've also done this with the "Lucy Ward" title banner.

By using action script 3, I've been able to create a simple music player that can player up to 4 external songs, with skip feature, play/pause and volume control.

Where the photographs are on the right hand side, it is infact a flash banner, where the user rolls over each photo and some information is displayed about Lucy herself.

Future design ideas:
I want to create another box above or below the main content text area in the centre to include either a regular twitter feed or her latest video news. This may be an area where I can include my PHP database.

No comments: