Monday 22 February 2010

LUCY: Project application and design

Brief 2 states that we need to create a website for an artist or organisation. This is no more than the perfect opportunity for me to finish off the website I started creating for Lucy as a project.

This way I'll get marked on work I produced outside of Uni and I can get feedback and create the site as professionally as possible.

I have to include 3 interactive Flash elements and a PHP MySQL database profile page.

At the moment, I've managed to get the whole basic template of the site online and the first flash element included. However, as the flash has to be interactive, I am unsure as to whether or not this is possible to use.

I am currently going to start designing the flash MP3 music player that will set in the menu section. I'm also hoping to have the side pictures revolving and use video through Flash as well.

No comments: